The expeditor will work with buyers; engineering, planning, projects controls and construction to ensure purchase order requirements are understood and complied with by the supplier/vendor. You will gather available data, monitor and report supplier progress to management
- At least 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in fabrication, manufacturing or distribution facility.
- International shipping experience and knowledge of Port Authority
- Proficient in the use of computers and data base management tools.
What's on Offer?
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract , market rates
- Perth CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Global EPCM with a huge footprint in the WA resource and Energy sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.