You will be joining the business as an Associate Director Rail and be a hands-on and active member of the team - overseeing projects, managing project teams and being a key contact for established and newly identified clients.
- Client facing work - Developing and sustaining positive partnering and client relationships. Ensuring high levels of service provided to clients and innovative engineering solutions are offered.
- Project Management - Driving and managing all disciplines of large Rail projects to ensure the safe, timely and cost effective delivery of large design scopes.
- Networking and developing business though your long standing relationships within the Rail industry and further developing the key projects and clients that are already established. Effectively assisting with bids and tenders when required.
- Technical Review - Hands on technical reviews of the teams track and civil design work.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team and taking an active role in their continued development.
- Involvement on a variety of rail projects including; greenfields design, maintenance, renewals and operational optimisation.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
• Highly experienced within large track projects - passenger, freight and heavy haul.
• Developed leadership and management skills with a record of leading and developing technical project teams and delivery.
• A creative and lateral thinker, you can quickly adapt to meet changing demands and flexible dynamics while never losing sight of the main objective.
• Exceptional skills in cost management duties including feasibility estimates, cost planning, contract administration, variations and preparation of final accounts.
• You will demonstrate leadership, delivery and assurance experience managing a diverse group of professionals in a demanding and changing environment.
• Outstanding communication skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
• A proven analytical and effective decision making skills.
What's on Offer?
Great opportunity to join a leading global brand that are in a real growth phase in Australia. Gain exposure to large and diverse scopes of work across development, maintenance, renewals and operational readiness.
Salary will reflect experience in Rail projects, technical comprehension of track design and strong relationships within the local market. Generous salary + benefits and applied bonuses.
This would suit someone who has held a similar position or someone ready to make take a step into the Director role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Titan Recruitment on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
This leading international engineering consultancy has a strong presence globally and successfully leveraged off this to create a thriving local business within the Transportation industry for over 20 years. Key clients within Transportation include government bodies and industry players from the Resources, Agriculture and Logistics sectors.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.