This exciting opportunity exists for Manager of Solution Design to join a vibrant and expanding Digital Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. The Manager of Solution Design works within a team, engages with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transforms these into a technical design. The solutions design conforms to corporate policies including security, availability, and industry best practices.
Design and deliver solutions that align the business strategy, insight needs, information flows and functional structure of the organisation to provide the required outcomes encompassing analytics, process excellence and business transformation.
The Manager of Solution Design is expected to:
- Design, develop and maintain the solution architecture practices, processes and systems.
- Provide support and leadership across solution designs.
- Provide architectural support and solution insights on business engagements.
- Co-Design, build and maintain the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and the Solution Delivery Framework & toolsets
- Ensure all work adheres to the Solution Delivery Framework.
- Fully participate and engage in the team culture & philosophies.
The Manager of Solution Design will need strong leadership qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role including experience leading projects and designing solutions that leverage technology; developing technical solutions to solve business problems
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with extensive relevant experience at a senior level in the ICT field, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Extensive people management experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience with solution architecture and design methods and practices such as Zachman and TOGAF 9.0.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of architectural standards.
- Ability to follow architectural frameworks.
- Proven planning and management skills and a record of successfully delivering business outcomes for an organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with user centred design
- Proven ability to present and persuade to a senior level audiences and to fellow architects
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence and consult with a diverse audience across all levels of an organisation.
What's on Offer?
Competitive Salary + 17.5% Superannuation
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Solution Design Manager to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.