The Electrical Engineer will undertake quality design service for infrastructure projects and detailed switchboard standard designs and project engineering support.
- Conceptual planning & financial analysis assessment, development and remedial works.
- Definition and design
- Contract management support
- Construction and commissioning
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience in water related or infrastructure engineering
- Passionate and positive attitude toward helping clients and managing successful outcomes on projects
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work well in a team but also autonomously
What's on Offer?
- Contract to Staff
- Strong career growth and development
- New offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
About the Client
A multi-disciplinary business providing manufacturing, design, construction and maintenance for resources and infrastructure projects.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.