We are reaching out to the market to find a Business Analyst with experience in SharePoint based content management systems; you'll be enthusiastic and motivated to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector. You will take a lead role in delivering and driving business solutions that are robust, scalable and deliver quality outcomes. You will be a passionate, pragmatic and highly collaborative team player who has a proven track record of delivery in an agile environment.
You will also be someone who thrives on working in a culture of delivery and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver and drive analysis for internal content management system.
- Capture the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders and business teams.
- Analyse corporate branding requirements and work with the stakeholders to finalise the design for future platform's look and feel.
- Analyse current system's clinical impact, clinical requirements and champion an agreed framework with key stake holders.
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure all non-functional requirements are up to date.
- Provide thought leadership in engagements and establish close relationships with the key business owners.
This Business Analyst must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Analyst role.
- Confident in delivering business requirements and capturing current state of existing systems.
- Confident in dealing with key stake holders and business customers, advocating for their requirements.
- Confident in dealing with technical teams, with a good understanding of technical requirements.
- Experience with SharePoint based content management systems and their requirements will be preferred.
- Experience with CMS Migrations essential.
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join a high functioning branch of a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented Business Analyst who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 2-month contract followed by a high probability of extension.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.