The Project Manager is responsible for the definition, management and successful completion of a mid-scale projects which have significant business and significant profile impact. The incumbent manages project scope and governance as well as monitors and controls project resources and costs and manages the expectations of all project stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed timelines and planned outcomes are achieved.
Specifically, this position will manage application and infrastructure IT projects, working closely with the IT Operations team to ensure smooth project transitions.
- Plan direct, and coordinate activities to manage and implement the projects from proposal initiation to final operational stage including the transition into business-as-usual (BAU)
- Engage and influence senior managers and key stakeholders to ensure projects will deliver on agreed objectives and align with relevant strategic plans and business goals
- Work with stakeholders to prepare business cases and project briefs to support project proposals
- Develop project plans, securing adequate resources and negotiating the project timetable with the relevant stakeholders
- Manage all phases of the project, dealing with emergent issues and undertaking problem-solving/troubleshooting as required to keep the project on track
- Manage subordinate staff and coordinate cross functional project teams, as required, utilising effective leadership, management and teamwork skills and by fostering open, two-way communication at all levels
- Manage project resourcing requirements and make appropriate recommendations for budgeting and management purposes
- Ensure appropriate risk management is carried out for projects, escalating risks as required to ensure action is taken to mitigate them
- Regularly monitor and report on project progress, updating the status using the approved project management systems, templates and tools
- Responsible for project governance processes which may include chairing relevant committees, working parties or focus groups
- Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing project office. Offering an admirable contract duration.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.