Corporate Receptionist with Administration skills for a CBD based large energy and resources firm
- Will be accountable for meet & greet of corporate clients and following visitor sign in process
- Support administrative tasks including invoice payments, courier bookings, etc.
- Corporate style in presentation as you will be based in our clients head office
What's on Offer?
- Contract position until December 2019
- Attractive hourly rate
- 3 day per week Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but these days are flexible
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.