Our client is seeking Piping Designer of all levels. We look for innovative ideas and an agile approach to deliver the best possible outcomes and offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive by working collectively and making an active contribution.
- 3 - 6 yrs. + experience in engineering or approved equivalent
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/Piping design/drafting
- Sound knowledge in applying relevant industry design practices and key national and international standards and codes.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills, particularly the ability to communicate discipline requirements to other members of the project team.
- Ability to deliver best practice Mechanical/Piping design, with emphasis on cost-effective design.
- Good attention to detail.
- Competent in 2D & 3D design systems
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
A global leader in project delivery, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. They operate in over 60 countries, with 60,000 employees and provide performance-driven solutions throughout the project life cycle from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.