The primary purpose of this role is network troubleshooting, planning and support solutions for an enterprise organisation. This is a CBD based position.
- Strong customer-facing skills and presentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- CCNA or demonstrable equivalent level of network competency
- Ability to work proactively and take ownership of tasks
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Basic fault-finding and tracing
- Strong LAN (switching) skills
- Knowledge of WAN's and routing protocols
- Mining or similar industry experience would be a bonus.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on cutting-edge solutions. This is a 12 month contract with permanency to follow.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 and click 'Apply Now'.
Our Client is one of the world's leading integrated Industrial companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry. They are involved in many industries with a strong relationship with Mining.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.