The SAP Business Analyst is expected to liaise with all stakeholders on any key issues and risks of the functional or business solution and work them through to resolution. The role will start from the detailed design phase and support the project through the critical design, integration testing, UAT and implementation of various SAP modules
The SAP Business Analyst is expected to:
- Detail requirements gathering and running of workshops with key senior stakeholders
- Liaise and provide support to the Technical Team involved in the development and testing activities.
- Liaise and support the training team in developing training material.
- Manage the scope according to the approved Project Management Plan.
A truly standout SAP Business Analyst will need analytical qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills.
Essential Criteria must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a SAP Business Analyst with 2+ years' experience in project implementations of
- Experience with multiple SAP Modules, such as PM, MM, FICO and PS
- Experience and examples of leading workshops to gather requirements from senior stakeholders and liaising with SAP.
- Understanding testing methodologies and able to develop and execute test cases.
What's on Offer?
This company offers a range of employee focused benefits aimed at ensuring a healthy work life balance, including:
- Ongoing training and professional development
- 13-weeks paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate Employee discounts including travel, health insurance funds and financial services
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.