As a member of a highly skilled engineering team you will support multiple projects from concept through to detailed design. You will work with Mechanical designers to develop detailed drawings as well as review existing problems and develop solutions.You will undertake site visits to liaise with clients and develop scopes of work.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 8+ year experience in the Mining and Mineral Processing Design
- Experience in Gold , Nickel , Copper , Lithium
- Experience with pump calculations
- Experience with EPCM companies that specialise in mineral processing
What's on Offer?
- Start in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Perth CBD location with end of trip facilities
- Long contract length with market pay rates.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
A global EPCM that has developed major mineral processing greenfield and brownfield projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.