The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for Client satisfaction, preparing estimates and proposals, delivery of studies and multi-discipline detailed design projects in accordance with technical standards, budgets and schedules.
As the Senior Project Engineer you will be capable of managing all projects for specific clients which may include studies, engineering and support to procurement, construction, commissioning and operations
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 10+ year experience working on mineral processing greenfield and brownfield projects
- Experience with EPCM companies that specialise in mineral processing
- Recognised project management qualification desirable
- Sound knowledge in contract management and controls
What's on Offer?
- Start in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Perth CBD location with end of trip facilities
- Long contract length with market pay rates.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
A global EPCM that has developed major mineral processing greenfield and brownfield projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.