- Opportunities to work on some of Australia's biggest roads and rail infrastructure projects
- Intermediate and Senior level roles available
- Technical focus as well as opportunity to interface with clients
- MRWA and PTA project focus
- Attractive permanent staff options
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Looking for engineers between 4 -10 years + experience as a Bridge Engineer with previous experience working on MRWA or other Australian state road authority projects
- Bridge software experience: Autodesk Structural Bridge Design, Midas, SpaceGass or similar
- Able to interface with other disciplines and prepare reports
- Good understanding of relevant design/industry guidelines
- Excellent communication and team skills
What's on offer?
- Permanent staff position
- Opportunity to work on Australia's biggest roads and rail infrastructure projects
- Opportunity to work in a well regarded Bridge Team
For more information and a confidential discussion please Titan Recruitment on (08) 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the infrastructure, transport, resources and environmental sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.