We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Content Officer to join an innovative digital communications team.
This role is part of a small team and is key to the support, maintenance and upgrade of the business' web site and digital presence. This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver UX and SEO enhanced website content and updates to support;
- Develop, implement and maintain a regular web content program;
- Provide SEO, metadata and UX advice
- Provide system support and training
- Provide online content writing support and advice
- Deliver and design content to support corporate initiatives
- Review all social media channels to ensure validity of content
- Monitor and respond to social media interactions
- Curate content leveraging current social media trends
A truly standout Digital Content Officer will need to be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Officer with the following:
- Significant hands on experience in digital communications, content, and its implementation
- Demonstrable experience in established, maturing and improving and instilling best practice content management processes
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment while equally able to self-manage and work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Digital Content Officer to join a WA Government Department and it's growing digital practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.