Exclusive to Titan Recruitment, this role is based in Gladstone, you will be an integral part of the Asset Management Group, reporting directly to the Manager of Asset Performance and Monitoring for Gladstone Regional Council.
The purpose of the position is to develop, monitor and improve Council's asset management practices and helping to achieve a proactive approach to delivering maintenance strategies with regards to Roads, Stormwater and Drainage assets
Ideally, you will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience and provide specialised asset management support to key stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
- Help to develop, monitor and improve risk based asset management strategies for Roads, Drainage and Stormwater assets
- Contribute to the development of life cycle asset management funding models and budgets
- Provide guidance and support to engineers and technical officers to encourage improvement in asset management practices
- Prepare and review professional engineering documents, reports, assessments and general correspondence
- Review and analyse asset performance data across waste and parks assets to identify area of improvement
- Maintain standards for QA/QC purposes
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- RPEQ preferred or willingness to obtain
- Proven knowledge within Civil Infrastructure, with sound understanding of roads, drainage and stormwater management
- Experience in condition monitoring methods, trend analysis, data analysis and helping to develop maintenance strategies
- Sound understanding of Asset Management principles and auditing against ISO5001
This is permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76 hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Gladstone Regional Council, own and operator a large number of assets and they are currently looking for a Senior Asset Management Engineer with experience across; Roads, Drainage and Stormwater.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.