We are reaching out to the market to find an extremely skilled Senior .NET Developer; enthusiastic and motivated, to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector. You will take a lead role in delivering business solutions that are robust, scalable and deliver quality outcomes. You will be a passionate, pragmatic and highly collaborative team player who has a proven track record of delivery in an agile environment.
You will also bring to the table very strong .NET development skills and be someone who thrives on working in a culture of delivery and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of a safe working environment in consultation with staff under their supervision.
- Assist in maintaining Department policies, procedures and documentation.
- Use a range of development technologies.
- Participate in a continuous process to monitor, evaluate and develop services and performance.
The Senior .NET Developer must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a High Level .NET Developer in an agile development environment.
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Systems Integration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage priorities in a fast moving environment. You can manage and lead technical improvements with tools, processes and development standards on top of the normal day to day sprint development
- Experience in mid to large scale cross-functional business enterprises
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with peers and other technical groups
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Senior .NET Developer to join a high functioning branch of a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented Principal .NET Developer who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month fixed term contract followed by offer of permanent placement!
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.