This exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic Business Analyst to join a vibrant and expanding government Development Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. The Business Analyst works within a team, engages with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transforms these into a technical design.
The Business Analyst is expected to:
- Apply economic principles, financial and quantitative techniques in the compilation and assessment of business cases and projects, including cost-benefit analysis, cash flow analysis and risk analysis, whilst ensuring that the work undertaken is consistent with relevant Local, State and/or Federal Government business case criteria, policies and guidelines.
- Undertake complex research and economic impact analysis of proposals. Present reports and results of work to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain an effective network of contacts with relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise and work with the business users to define and re-design business processes, Process Mapping, and identify corresponding solution requirements while establishing appropriate expectations and business scope.
- Ensures a quality customer service is provided at all times.
A truly standout Business Analyst will need analytical qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills.
Essential Criteria must be able to demonstrate:
- Practical experience applying economic principles, financial, quantitative and cost/benefit, cash flow and risk analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated flexible, organised and customer orientated service with a demonstrated capacity to deal with competing priorities and deliver tasks to a high professional standard under tight deadlines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively to a cross section of stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills in conducting high level and critical research and analysis on a range of identified issues, with the ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Considerable ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. clinical, business or ICT).
- Current knowledge of and commitment to Equal Opportunity in employment and service delivery.
What's on Offer?
Competitive hourly rate + 9.5% Superannuation
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.