- Will be working across concrete and earthworks projects for a large O&G project in Western Australia
- Providing technical and general project support to the Senior Project Engineer and Project Manager
- Co-ordination of required project resources including plant, equipment and materials
- Assisting with budgets, estimates, workpacks & project planning
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors
- Project delivery responsibilities
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Project/Site Engineer in the civil and mining industry
- Experience in bulk earthworks and civil concrete construction projects
- Strong MS Excel and MS office skills
- Excellent communication skills
What's on offer?
- Permanent staff position
- FIFO roster of 5 days on, 2 days off or 2 weeks on, 1 week off to Karratha
- 10hr days, 5 days per week. Generally 48hrs/wk (8hrs on Friday).
- All travel/accommodation/meals covered
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects within a well regarded civil and mining contractor
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded civil, mining & infrastructure contractor. They have a successful track record delivering a range of civil and mining construction packages for mining & oil and gas clients within Western Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.