We currently have an exciting new career opportunity for a Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to join one of our Mining client teams.
The RF Engineer is responsible for operating, troubleshooting and maintaining the transmitter system.
- LTE network architecture design and optimisation
- LTE RAN design and optimisation
- LTE Core knowledge and testing experience
- Meshed Wi-Fi network design, specification and testing
- Analysis and report generation for site Wi-Fi and LTE survey data
- WIFI and LTE RF coverage analysis and planning, network optimisation and Performance Monitoring
- Optimising the performance of existing Wi-Fi networks
- Proficiency in microwave link design and testing;
- Design and documentation of RF support infrastructure such masts, towers, DC power systems, shelters, comms trailers, earthing etc.
- Project Management of Sub-Contractors and Equipment suppliers
- Producing Scope of Work and Specification documentation
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a 12 month contract with the option to be extended.
For more information, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
Is one of the world's leading integrated Industrial companies, offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry. They are involved in many industries with a strong relationship with Mining.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology and engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.