- Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer
- Will be based at the Fabrication Yard in China to work with the logistics/transport team on the structural design of transport grillage frames for loose steel associated to a large mining project
- Technical design and project delivery focus
- 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off from Perth to Tianjin, China
- September 2019 start, 6 month contract
- 10 hrs per day / no more than 13 days straight
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 5 years + experience as a Structural Engineer with a strong background within the mining industry
- Consultant experience required
- Able to utilise SpaceGass
- Able to interface with stakeholders and prepare reports
- Fabrication yard experience an advantage
- Excellent team skills
- Willing and able to perform a FIFO position
What's on offer
- Attractive hourly rate offered
- Taxis to and from airport reimbursable
- Taxis to Fab yard if required - reimbursable
- $100AUD per night spent in China per diem
- Accommodation - 1 bed apartments
- Flights - Business Class - maximum 8 hr on work day to be billed.
- PPE Reimbursed (5 shirts, 3 pants)
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants