Senior Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer
- Prepare specifications, lists, schedules and data-sheets for instrumentation and control systems equipment
- Develop and review instrumentation requirements for 3D models, P&ID's and drawings
- Develop and review instrumentation mounting and installation requirements
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Schneider M580 PLC system (Unity programming platform) and the Aveva Citect 2018 SCADA system.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems equipment for mining facilities
- 7+ year's industry knowledge
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.