- All-rounder required to support project
- Assist with project documentation such as manuals, documents, presentations, purchase orders, project financial preparation etc
- Provide admin support to Project Managers and Supervisors
- Weekly reporting for meetings
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees - requesting uniform, PPE, tools and devices as per requirements
- General responses to client enquiries/requests
- Experience working on a mine site (This is a Perth based role but knowledge of how sites operate is beneficial)
- Strong administration experience
- Previous experience supporting projects
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Thrives to exceed clients expectations
What's on Offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- 12 month contract
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.