Looking for a Study Manager to work Clientside to develop a portfolio of brownfields studies for major and minor upgrades works. Your success will be achieved by presenting a single preferred option that incorporates a thorough outline of the engineering and delivery plan.
The process will investigate various options by drawing in the engineering, safety, contracts and project controls team. Your responsibility will be to package up detailed studies that involves the scoping of works, commercial management, full risk assessment, business case, outline detailed budgets and schedules...etc.
This will be done by:
• Coordinating the engineering;
• Contractor management;
• Providing value optimisation;
• Effective project scheduling;
• Outlining detailed cost estimates;
• Providing articulate business cases;
• Analysing the risk;
• Encouraging innovation;
• Understanding project management.
• Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management
- Significant experience with developing and delivering studies as a part of the Owners Team, EPCM or large Contractor organisation;
• Effective leadership under changing circumstances and competing priorities coupled with constraints in available resources and time;
• In depth understanding of project planning, estimating and cost, scheduling and risk management;
• Proven background in delivering Studies for EPC / EPCM;
• Detailed knowledge with Contracts and Procurement strategies and management practices across various commercial platforms;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to produce high quality written documentation, including weekly and monthly status reports & comprehensive study reports;
• Investigate and challenge proposed solutions and interrogate third party design inputs and/or pricing;
• Advanced ability in Microsoft Office suite of tools and project management software such as Microsoft Project;
What's on Offer?
This role is suitable for a Lead Studies Engineer or a Study Manager. It provides you with a vast amount of study work for years to come. Suitable on an hourly rate or as a staff position.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
This is a large organisation with a great many assets in operations across all of Australia. With a 4 year programme of works ahead funded and committed to with additional works after.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.