We are looking for true HSE Administrators, not mobilisation/site admins.
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of HSE presentations or meetings, including but not limited to daily pre-start and weekly toolbox meetings
- Maintain HSE notice boards on camp with up to date information
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of HSE training information and maintain the schedule for delivery of this training
- Input and upload training records for personnel
- Provide administrative support in the risk management process with documentation
- Monitor and provide reports on progress in relation to close out and verification of corrective actions
- A reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues and staff at all levels
- Experience working in a EPCM environment
- Previous experience supporting projects in a site capacity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Being available / on-call outside of general work days
What's on Offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- 12 month contract
- Ideal 2/1 FIFO Roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08/6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.