- You will be producing design documentation of electrical deliverables for greenfield mining, including electrical equipment lists, load lists, calculations and cable schedules, datasheets, specifications, scopes of work and technical bid evaluations.
- Manage multiple engineering packages simultaneously.
- Check electrical design drawings produced by designers (schematics, terminations) and also those submitted in vendors packages
- Mark up drawings and documents - keep track of significant design changes.
- Collaborate with vendors and understand the interfaces between different electrical, instrumentation and mechanical packages (Crushers, conveyors, apron feeders, stackers, reclaimers etc).
- Ensuring that documentation and designs comply with statutory compliance with Dept. of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety requirements and Australian standards.
To be successful
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 7 years experience in mining or materials handling
- Project Engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge of WAIO design and standards.
- Relevant degree and qualifications
Our client has developed a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
What's on offer
Exciting times are ahead! This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who service some of the Australia's most high profile projects. Become a part of an experienced development team of like-minded professionals. This is an initial 12 month contract position offering long-term career prospects and consideration of permanency for the right individual. For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.