This exciting opportunity exists for a data focussed Business Analyst to join a vibrant and expanding government Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. The Business Analyst works within a team, engages with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transforms these into a technical design.
The Business Analyst is expected to be:
- Able to run a process mapping workshop and document processes;
- Able to do data analysis and generate reporting based on data sets;
- Thorough and have good attention to detail;
- Comfortable as one of the team and not in a leadership role
A truly standout Business Analyst will need analytical qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills.
Essential Criteria must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated flexible, organised and customer orientated service with a demonstrated capacity to deal with competing priorities and deliver tasks to a high professional standard under tight deadlines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively to a cross section of stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills in conducting high level and critical research and analysis on a range of identified issues, with the ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Considerable ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Solid understanding of Change
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. business or ICT).
- Current knowledge of and commitment to Equal Opportunity in employment and service delivery.
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.