- Focusing on the Site Quality Assurance practices particularly in relation to Asphalt (specifically Full Depth) for a major MRWA highways package
- Focusing on the Site Surveillance Activities associated to the road construction package
- Seconded into MRWA
- Contract position until February 2020
- Perth based
- Monday - Friday 8 hours per day
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Experience as a Site Civil Engineer with previous experience working across MRWA projects
- Good understanding of road asphalt (specifically Full Depth) procedures
- Quality Assurance & Site Surveillance experience
- White Card required
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent communication skills and able to interface with stakeholders
What's on offer
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Perth based
- Opportunity to work on a high profile MRWA project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a Western Australian based based civil engineering organisation providing engineering solutions to the civil construction industry of Western Australia. Their services include; project delivery, engineering, contract management, traffic management planning & auditing.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.