We are currently seeking an experienced Instrument Engineer.
- 6 - 10 years of post graduate experience is necessarily
- Must also have hydrocarbons experience
- Candidate needs to be driven and self-motivated
What's on Offer?
- An opportunity to work across various projects for a 1st tier mineral processing company
- Perth based role
- Attractive Salary
- 12 month renewable contract
- Option to work 9 days only per fortnight (RDO)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Warra on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.