This exciting opportunity exists for a hands on Business Analyst to join a fast paced and active company.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. This Business Analyst works within a team, engages with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transforms these into a technical design.
The Business Analyst is expected to:
- Develop documentation and presentations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships
- Accurately model data and information
- Analyse and update/develop business processes
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops
- Analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Translate business requirements into functional outcomes
- Develop test plans and coordinate test sessions
A truly standout Business Analyst will need analytical qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others.
Essential Criteria must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to think at varying levels, from high concept to low detail
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with business process mapping (not essential)
- Understanding of the Asset Management /Maintenance function (not essential)
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
- Qualification in related field
- Demonstrated ability to easily acquire experience and knowledge of business systems and associated maintenance and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire relevant business knowledge and apply to IT activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Visio
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 5+ year's of work experience. .
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.