Seeking a Project Management Office Manager to lead the project support team within the Program and Projects Division in support of the development and delivery of projects to implement the client's strategic plan, meeting cost, quality and programme targets, and conducts business in a manner compliant to the client and regulatory requirements.
- Tertiary qualification or Member of a relevant chartered professional body
- PMBOK Principles
- Proven experience in establishing and managing a project management office
- Proven experience in the successful management, control and planning of portfolios, programs and projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment and support principles (risk, estimating, planning, cost and value management) systems processes
- Well developed communication skills, including negotiation, facilitation and written skills
- Demonstrate conceptual and analytical skills to provide solutions
- Ability to achieve targets and timelines through the effective utilisation of resources
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check
- Provide a satisfactory police clearance
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Additional Contract Benefits
- Work / Life Balance
- Diverse and Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Network and Infrastructure Service Provider
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.