- Large Iron Ore Project in the Pilbara region of WA
- 2 weeks on, 1 week FIFO roster from Perth
- Hours of work: 10.5 hours per day
- Management of contractor performance and compliance
- Review and assist in incident investigation management
- Daily routines assigned by the Prestrip Superintendent
- Carry out statutory inspections
- Provide instruction and supervision to the Contractor on a day-to-day basis for the completion of the scope of work
- Oversee the day to day performance of the Contractor on site and escalate issues as required to the Contract Owner
- Ensure all permit requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure the contractor has all of the information they require in order to carry out the work safely. This includes providing any documentation updates or announcements.
- Previous experience as a Prestrip supervisor on mining projects
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- High commitment to Health and Safety
- Able to work closely with various stakeholders
- Truck shovel operations experience
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Requirement at times to work night shift
What's on offer?
- 12 month contract with an attractive hourly rate offered
- Opportunity to work on a key mining project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants