This exciting opportunity exists for IT Delivery Lead to join a vibrant and expanding Digital Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions and be accountable for the timely and successful delivery of a range of Digitisation workstreams on high profile mining project. The role includes a component of individual contribution to all workstreams, as well as management and reporting of project budget, scope, schedule and risk.
The IT Delivery Lead is expected to:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of all Digitisation workstreams
- Ensure alignment of Digitisation objectives, schedules, and activities with delivery areas such as Process Control, Non-Process Infrastructure and IT Infrastructure
- Identify, develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Develop, assess and finalise sourcing initiatives
This role is really well suited to an IT Delivery Lead with analytical ability, specifically demonstrated ability that has worked in a technical pre-sales type role but is happy to work on longer term customer projects.
- Experience in program delivery or at least 6 years' experience delivering complex IT projects, preferably including some in an EPCM project environment
- Building and aligning a high-performance team
- Management and prioritisation of multiple activities, projects and stakeholders
- IT and OT technologies, architecture, security, cloud, mobility, BI and data
- Management of Advanced Data Analytics activities in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the mining value chain, in particular operations and asset management
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an IT Delivery Lead to join an IT practice within high profile mining group. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, and competitive remuneration packages.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.