Emergency Management Officer to lead and manage the Critical Risk Services within the project site emergency services.
- Liaise with project contractors to ensure that adequate contractor personnel resources are available to support project emergency services teams Manage all subordinate emergency personnel within the project.
- Ensure they are competent to perform their designated responsibilities, and provide advice and assistance to them as required Coordinate with Project Paramedics. Coordinate the operation of project emergency vehicles in accordance with the client procedures and applicable state regulations.
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or below individual competencies)
- Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
- Undertake road accident rescue
- Undertake confined space rescue
- Undertake vertical rescue
- Urban fire
- Render hazardous materials incidents safe
- Employ personal protection at a hazardous materials incident
- Operate pumps
- Drive vehicles under operational conditions
- Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- Monitor hazardous atmospheres
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Collector
- Diploma or Bachelor of Paramedical Science
- Incident Command
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract, site based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.