Are you a Site Supervisor with road construction experience looking for a short term contracting role? If you have strong leadership and the ability to drive excellence, then we would like to hear from you. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest infrastructure services providers in Australasia, working in an experienced, diverse, and collaborative team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Supervisor will oversee the planning and delivery of planned work packages, including minor capital works. Your drive will help you in achieving the implementation and delivery of work packages to achieve time, cost, quality and project objectives to demonstrate value for money.
Key activities include:
- Planning and delivery of work packages and minor capital works activities including subcontractor, plant, equipment, accommodation, and material resources
- Effective programming of the works to deliver value for money, considering cartage, natural materials, water supply, accommodation, productivity, staging, weather, and traffic management constraints
- Engagement of local Aboriginal and regional businesses to maximise the participation in the delivery of services
- Development and Implementation of project plans and temporary traffic management plans for the works
- Zero harm leadership including subcontractor inductions, toolbox talks, pre-starts, site audits and inspections, incident reporting, and investigation
- Generate ideas and improvements in the planning and delivery of capital works including value engineering, early contractor involvement and cost benefit analysis
- Project Management qualifications desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 10 years' experience in road construction, transport and/or infrastructure sectors
- Significant experience in fostering client and industry relationships
- Established network of contacts
- Effective leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking capability
- Ability to demonstrate best practice service delivery, and drive continuous improvement
What's on Offer?
- 3 month fixed term contracting role
- FIFO role with 15/6 or 10/4 roster
- Flights from Perth to the Pilbara and accommodation provided
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
One of Australasia's largest infrastructure services providers who works across a diverse range of industries and markets including transport, telecommunications and technology systems, the Internet of Things, facilities management, energy, water and environmental remediation. It partners with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. As a diversified services organisation, it appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.