- Structural Engineer (Junior to Intermediate Level) to deliver structural design for safe, sound and optimal performance to meet clients' engineering requirements and expectations in regards to budget and schedule;
- Resolution of technical design problems;
- Preparation of engineering reports and specifications, and technical input for tender preparation as required;
- Will be working across bridges, mining structures, heavy industrial & water structures
- SpaceGass and other design analysis software utilised
- Conducting inspections, assessments and interfacing with stakeholders
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Mining project experience
- Demonstrated experience (3 -6 years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with plant design will be highly regarded;
- Experience with bridge design will be highly regarded;
- Able to interface with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Permanent staff position
- Based in Bunbury, Western Australia
- Opportunity to work for a leading engineering services provider and play a role in the delivery of diverse projects
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.