As the Junior Planner you will have a can do attitude and join a busy project team working across a range of mining projects. You will be given full training and mentoring across all areas of project planning and scheduling.
- No more than 3 years of experience.
- Must be Degree qualified
- P6 or scheduling experience an advantage
- Good communication and written skills
- Attitude and willingness to learn is important
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 month contract with a view to long-term employment
- Market pay rates
- Perth CBD offices with end of trip facilities
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
A global EPCM with Perth CBD offices delivering projects locally in the Energy and Resource sectors
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.