Seeking a Rail Safety Management Superintendent to manage access to the client's operating transport network for track occupancies and Safeworking Protection Plans. Assists manager's and staff to meet their obligations under the client's safety management specifically as they relate to safety of work on track.
- Relevant qualification in a safety discipline or significant experience in rail safety
- Internal Auditor Certificate
- (IA) Track Access Permit
- Extensive knowledge and experience in rail Safeworking practices
- Experience implementing safety improvement programs
- High level of knowledge and experience of implementing and applying Safeworking rules and the supporting processes
- Demonstrated ability and capacity to undertake rail accident safety investigations and audits
- WA C Class Licence
- Ability to work unsociable hours and sometimes at short notice
- Ability to provide satisfactory police clearance
- Ability to pass required medical
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Role
- Free Parking
- On Site Gym
- Work/Life Balance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Provides safe, customer focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.