Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer with completed Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation & control / Power) and 5-8 years industry-based experience.
- Awareness of Australian & International electrical standards / regulatory & statutory requirements
- Must be able to understand P&IDs, electrical drawings (single line diagrams / schematics / MCCs etc) & Instrumentation (loop diagrams / layouts / terminations etc)
- Must have experience in LV electrical system design and calculations (e.g. CB ratings / trip settings / cable sizing / voltage drop calculations)
- Awareness of MV / HV electrical circuits desirable
- Able to develop datasheets (instruments / motors / VSDs)
- Exposure to field instrumentation / field verification
- Experience / awareness of PLC / SCADA/DCS systems hardware & software
- Able to develop E&I installation scope documents
- Exposure to Electrical construction and commissioning
- Able to develop electrical testing / commissioning documentation
- Manages own time & ensure work completed within target budget & schedule
- Able to understand client issues and develop detailed estimates for the project scope
- Excellent verbal & communication skills. Keen to work in multidisciplinary team. Able to work closely with electrical designer.
- Able to communicate directly with client/ end user.
- Brownfield Project experience desirable. Maintenance experience can be considered.
- Focus on getting right first time. No compromise in safety in design.
- Willing to work at site office & ready to conduct site visits & field verification
- Good handle on project reporting & documentation
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.