Senior Electrical or Lead Electrical Engineer, qualified with a Bachelor of Engineering in (Electrical/Power) and a minimum 10-15 years relevant industry based experience.
- Extensive detailed design / commissioning experience in high voltage (22kV), medium voltage (3.3kV/6.6kV), low voltage (415V) & ultra-low voltage, Earthing, PLC/DCS & communication protocols.
- Develop technical solutions for small to medium refinery brownfield projects.
- Complete estimates for engineering hours required to deliver engineering phases of work.
- Complete Basis of Design / Scope Outline documents to detail project design basis.
- Developed detailed scope document for electrical equipment supplies (e.g. MCC/Switchboards)
- Complete detailed Scopes of Work for Contractor site execution of works.
- Complete detailed specifications / datasheets / lists (e.g. MCC) for equipment supply.
- Technically evaluate vendor equipment supply proposals.
- Develop and review Single line diagrams / schematics and detailed electrical and instrumentation drawings in cooperation with design drafters.
- Complete engineering sketches.
- Must be able to understand Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and mark-up / update for projects.
- Capable of completing detailed cable / power / voltage drop calculations / sizing for electrical systems. Good awareness of Australian standards.
- Awareness short circuit / load flow study calculations
- Working understanding design standards typical to brownfields refinery/mining industries.
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and able to develop datasheet
- Assist in development functional specifications.
- Exposure to electrical & instrumentation brownfields construction and commissioning.
- Ability to develop E&I commissioning plans and provide site technical assistance during commissioning.
- Complete project site inspections and completion punch lists.
- Ability to manage own time with limited supervision, able to lead Jnr engineers & ensure work completed within target budget & schedule.
- Ability to understand client issues and work collaboratively and effectively with client representatives to get best project outcomes.
- Apply Safety in Design principles at all times.
- Good understanding of change management applicable to small to medium projects.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience of and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Willing to work at site location & confident in conducting site visits & field verification.
- Good understanding of project reporting, tracking & documentation requirements.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan 08 6467 0661 or Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.