Seeking a Site Senior Contracts Engineer for a mine expansion project located in the Pilbara, Western Australia. The role is offered on a 12 month contract, 2/1 roster FIFO Perth.
- Tertiary qualification - BSc or QS preferred
- Construction Law qualification desirable
- Membership - ARICS, MRICS, FRICS desirable
- Experience in mining construction
- Omnicom experience preferred
- Claims background preferred, with the ability to settle independently
- Strong contractual skills and commercial acumen
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Strong report/letter writing skills
- EPC/EPCM experience
- Team Player
What's on Offer?
- Long Term Contract
- 2/1 Roster FIFO Perth
- Competitive Hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Providing their customers with a wide range of consulting and advisory services, and deep technical expertise across multiple projects. Their integrated offerings cover full asset management services and engineering, procurement and construction capability. They deliver these outcomes through their multiple business lines.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.