The purpose of this position is to participate in the design process and prepare the appropriate graphical representations of deliverable, outputs and data (eg. drawings, sketches, models) in accordance with the project objectives. This position guides and mentors other project design drafting personnel and is involved in the checking process of design and data. This is a long-term opportunity to join a well-established business experiencing continuous growth.
- Ensuring project deliverables are clearly understood by liaising with Discipline Lead Design Draftsperson, other design drafting personnel and engineers
- Mentors members of the design drafting team
- Checks project deliverables, outputs and data generated by others
- Communicating with the responsible Engineer to ensure engineering design intent is met
- Ensuring completion of tasks and outputs are consistent with allocated budget, scope and schedule
- Preparing drawings, sketches, and other outputs as required
- Utilising nominated design software to create models, material take offs and reports
- Maintaining output registers and providing the responsible Engineer with up to date data
- Interacting with other disciplines and draftspersons as required
- Must have experience in Communications, Signalling or Automation drafting
- Must be skilled in MicroStation
- 7+ years of Drafting Design background
- Additional experience in Autocad highly desirable
- Drafting or equivalent qualifications
- Exposure to or experience across various design projects, especially large mining companies
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent qualification will be well regarded
- Good internal and external stakeholder's engagement skills
- Prior leadership experience
What's on offer
- 12 month contract
- Opportunity to work across a variety of projects
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Perth CBD based
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.