- AutoCAD focus
- Preparation of traffic management plans/traffic guidance schemes for major road projects
- 2 month contract
- Perth southern suburbs based
- Formal Drafting qualifications
- 2 - 4 years experience as a Civil Drafter
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Experience working to MRWA standards
- Previous experience working on traffic management plans preferred
- Advanced Worksite Traffic Management Ticket preferred
- Strong team and communication skills
What's on offer
- Opportunity to work on key road projects
- 2 month contract position with potential to extend
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working with a WA based civil engineering consultant that specialises in traffic management planning, engineering & project/contract management.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.