We are currently seeking a Document Controller with 4-6 years of experience.
- Must be able to process Supplier/Vendor Documentation
- Issue documents and drawings, updates the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables
- Mining Iron Ore / Greenfields experience (preferable)
- SPF knowledge and doc control systems (desired but not essential)
- Possess good knowledge in document control, management processes and standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organized
- Systematic and able to work under pressure in team environment
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Answers queries from disciplines, Client and Suppliers relative to document control
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.