This exciting opportunity exists for Senior Project Manager to join an active and expanding Digital Team.
Embark in managing a project of an international technical services organisation within the mining industry and be accountable for the timely and successful delivery of a range of Digitisation work streams on high profile mining project.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to:
- Development and delivery of an agreed set of related mobility use cases
- Proactively manage risk and compliance in line with data management, security, etc.
- Management of vendor agreements and relationships
- Prepare and facilitate a number of workshops with key stakeholders
- Manage the development of role based, process driven, intuitive mobility solutions
- Review project progress against plans and facilitate issue resolution
- Drive project deliverables
- Manage expectations and guide stakeholders towards the transformed outcomes
This role is really well suited to a Senior Project Manager with analytical ability, specifically demonstrated ability that has worked in a technical management type role but is happy to work on longer term projects.
- Bachelor Degree Engineering
- Mining value chain asset management business
- Minimum 6 years in delivering complex IT projects
- Experience in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Managing all aspects of the PM lifecycle from inception through to benefits realisation
- Awareness of mobility platforms, content provisioning, input forms development, look and feel and security considerations
- IT/OT and IIoT environments; emphasis on the Asset Management Business Processes
- Develop and monitor project plans, including detailed resource scheduling, milestones and task dependencies
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Senior Project Manager to join an IT practice within high profile mining group. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, leadership and management programs, and competitive hourly rates.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.