This opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on Senior Application Developer to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
You will report to the Technical Director who will oversee development and work closely with you over the course of the pipeline of new projects, to provide feedback, assist in requirements gathering and engineer the system architecture; however, this role will be highly autonomous and require a bit of intuition!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design, develop, test and implement systems related to the current project.
- Design and develop using a standard application systems architecture.
- React.js Developer Tools (front end) .NET Core (back end)
- Utilise software development best practices within the project.
- Undertake business analysis, process reviews and develop business models for information system development purposes.
- Provide business and technical advice.
- Ensure technical and user documentation is prepared and maintained.
- Maintain awareness of IT and development trends; how they may be applied to improve the delivery of clinical and business services.
Truly stand-out Senior Application Developer will need skills across the entire development lifecycle, including design, development, testing and implementation. To be successful in the position, you will need to be able to provide:
- Demonstrated technical strengths in technical team environment.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated business and system analysis in a large multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Extensive design, development, testing, deployment management experience in an integrated, managed enterprise environment.
- React.JS, Microsoft .NET framework, JAVA, Application Integration technologies, database technologies and the tools to support this development.
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Senior Application Developer to join a thriving WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to the staff and community.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.