You will join a busy engineering team and work across a range of mining and mineral processing projects. Reporting to the Engineering manager, you will be required to provide technical expertise ensuring the design meets the process, project and client's requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ year experience with EPCM companies that specialise in minerals processing
- 3 - 7 year Experience in Mining and Mineral processing Design
- Strong interpersonal skills with a practical approach to engineering problems
What's on Offer?
- Perth CBD location
- Exposure to major mining projects
- Market rates
- 12month (ongoing) contracts
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a major engineering consultancy based in the Perth CBD working across mining, resource and industrial infrastructure projects?
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.