This opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on Principal Developer to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
You will report to the Technical Director who will oversee development and work closely with you over the course of the pipeline of new projects, to provide feedback, assist in requirements gathering and engineer the system architecture; however, this role will be highly autonomous and require a bit of intuition!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide technical leadership to the software development project.
- Design, develop and promote standard application systems architecture.
- Daily use of React.js Developer Tools and .NET Core
- Manage, plan and schedule the software development plan for the project.
- Manage and undertake the design, development and implementation of applications to support clinical and business information needs.
- Ensure technical and user documentation is prepared and maintained for all application services within the project.
- Maintain awareness of development trends in information and communication technology and how they may be applied to improve the delivery of business services.
- Design, develop and promote application development policies, standards, processes and guidelines that ensure best practice.
- Oversees the support and maintenance of applications ensuring that development is consistent with policies and standards.
Truly stand-out Principal Developer will need skills across the entire development lifecycle, including design, development, testing and implementation. To be successful in the position, you will need to be able to provide:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or work experience equivalent.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills
- Experience in technical team management throughout a SDLC
- Extensive development experience in an integrated enterprise environment
- React.JS, Microsoft .NET framework, JAVA, Application Integration technologies, database technologies and the tools to support this development
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated business and system analysis skills in a large multi-disciplinary organisation resulting in high quality requirements, specifications, policies, standards, and procedures that are managed effectively
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Principal Developer to join a thriving WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to the staff and community.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.