This exciting opportunity exists for a talented and Business Analyst to join a vibrant and expanding Business Engagement Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. The Business Analyst will be across business and technology teams, building and maintaining relationships, and proactively eliciting business needs, issues and outcomes. Deliver analysis to align the business strategy, insight needs, information flows and functional structure of the organisation to provide the required outcomes encompassing analytics, process excellence and business transformation.
The Business Analyst is expected to:
- Engage with business owners and relevant;
- Facilitate the re-engineering of business processes (were appropriate) to support the delivery of high impact IT solutions;
- Generate dynamic artefacts to document business needs, issues and outcomes including but not limited to user insight statements, empathy maps, journey maps, user stories and business requirement documents;
- Source, collate and analyse data from reports to inform decision making;
- Map and document current and future-state business processes;
- Facilitate engagement between the business and relevant technical specialist areas;
- Support the project managers in the delivery of IT projects as the business champion including the generation of user stories and business requirements, user testing, business process reengineering and post implementation reviews.
A truly standout Business Analyst will need to fully participate and engage in the team culture, mindsets & philosophies of the business and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with the following:
- Experience in reviewing and analysing business processes, practices and procedures and/or systems and applications using agile and human centred design techniques.
- Well-developed organisational skills and knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction as well as collaboratively and effectively as part of a team.
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Business intelligence data analytics capabilities
- Experience working in a software development environment.
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.