In successfully securing one of the largest Watercorp projects, our client is now seeking a CSE with relevant industry experience to join their team.
- Proactively provide SCADA engineering services that include RTU, PLC and SCADA system design
- Set-up, FAT and SAT.
- SCADA database set-up, configuration, telemetry system design & configuration, testing and commissioning.
The role's key accountability to identify and manage risks in a proactive manner to deliver the client's scope within the budgeted time and costs.
- RTU (Schneider SCADAPack, hardware setup, code development, testing and commissioning)
- PLC (Schneider Unity Pro, M580 system design and setup, code development, testing and commissioning)
- SCADA Programming (ClearSCADA 2017, database installation & administration, configuration, testing and integration)
- Industrial Protocol (DNP3, Modbus, HART, Profibus)
- Documentation (Cost Estimate, Design Report, Control Cubicle Drawings, I/O Terminal Drawings, P&ID, SCADA Block Diagram, Logic Drawings, Test Procedure, Functional Control Description, RFI)
- Recent Water Corporation SCADA Experience (minimum of 5 years continuous experience within the WC SCADA requirement)
- Database & Networking (SQL, Layer 2, 3 switch Network Design and Configuration, Virtual Machine, MS Azure, Amazon Datacentre, Edge Computing)
- Siemens S7-1500 and 1200 (TIA Portal), Control Logix
- Honeywell Experion, CitectSCADA, Wonderware,
- Instrumentations configuration (Siemens flow meter, Rosemount pressure meter, conductivity, PH analyser)
- Communications Design and Configuration (Cellular, Satellite, Radio, Fibre, NBN, LoRaWan, MQTT)
Qualifications & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Control Systems, Software or Mechatronic Engineering
- A valid White Card
- Water Corporation Field Worker Induction and Level One LOTO
What's on Offer?
- You will be offered a competitive salary and a permanent position in an organisation that is secure and expanding, working on some of the most exciting projects in Water.
- You will have the opportunity to work on leading edge systems providing an exciting and challenging work environment
- 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
An enterprise at the forefront of automation technology, this business is a disruptor in the resource and utilities space. Utilising innovative and ground-breaking technology, demonstrating expertise with popular control platforms and their own proprietary systems.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.