We are currently Seeking several talented Electrical engineers with broad experience within the Building services space.
- Intermediate, Senior and Lead opportunity's available for experienced engineers
- This may be your opportunity to step up and gain career and salary progression?
- Career progression, qualification upgrade support and internal mentoring programs.
You will have outstanding electrical engineering aptitude, significant project management ability, thorough technical understanding. The ability to be client focused is vital, communication with clients and business partners is an essential element to contributing to the success of the company.
Our ideal applicants will be an experienced Electrical Engineers with +5 years building services industry who has exposure to the following:
- Management of multidisciplinary projects and competing priorities
- Perform client design meetings and site inspections
- Satisfy industry codes, standards, project and quality requirements
- Mentoring and coaching junior engineers and designers
- Consistently demonstrate ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the client, project team and internal teams
- Liaise with hydraulic / fire designers, team leaders and external project managers
- Some regional travel may be required depending on project location
- 2-4 years of Australian Building Services experience working with a contractor/consultancy
- AutoCAD, DIALux, Microsoft suite, Revit knowledge
- Time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
This relates to all aspects of electrical engineering, design and documentation to scope expectations (power, fire, communications, lighting, etc.)
A highly reputable organisation within the building services industry, specialising design and installation of wide range of commercial, medial, education and retail facilities.
This established brand has a strong client focus and maintains long term relationships with a number of well-known players in the global market.
Due to company growth, they are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Brisbane team in a leadership role working on a range of projects in the region.
What's on Offer?
This is a permanent opportunity with the possibility of career development, learning opportunity's and support to gain further qualifications or accreditations.
These positions will be based from our clients' office close to Brisbane CBD and offer above industry standard salary and benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Wood or 07 3910 5552
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.